Wednesday, June 13, 2012

News From Curvy-land

In case you haven't heard the news, us Curvy Girls are working on a top secret project.

Fine, I will tell you all about it.

We are currently collaborating on an e-book of sorts -- a COOKBOOK! So if you like Foodie Friday, stay tuned for the longer and more intimate version. Our goal is to have it out before Christmas so you can gift your favorite Curvy Girl with a download she can dig. A read she can relish. A book she can bappreciate.

You will be able to download it to your iPad or Kindle, set us up in your kitchen and cook our favorite foods. As you cook, we will spin a tale about the food.  You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll probably gain 7 pounds, which makes us genius businesswomen because you, dear readers, will be curvier than ever and unable to escape us.

And we will be kitchen friends.

As such, I am going to be taking a summer vacation -- a step back from the internet in general and leaving this blog in the capable hands of my Curvy Compadres, Kate and Rebecca, while I live the life of an e-recluse and write to my heart's content, strategizing and formulating ways to make this blog bigger and better and bolder.

I like to think of it as a Summer Sabbatical.
And I look forward to seeing you all -- and oversharing the intimate details of my life -- in September!

~mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment