Friday, October 26, 2012

Calling All Curvies :: Looking for Guest Bloggers!

Why, you ask, should you write a piece or two for Curvy Girl?

Well today I am polishing off my heels and donning a wrap-around black dress (with sensible sweater) for an interview. A job interview.

And it occured to me that when I sent in my resume and cover letter for this particular job, I was able to send links...LINKS! So savvy, so high-tech...that showcased some of my more personal writing.

So if you -- like me -- are currently in the position to enter or accelerate your way through the workforce, it's good to have some published writing to showcase your skills.

Just food for thought, writer-mamas. We are here to support you in your quest.

Please send submissions or queries to ahroberge@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment