Thursday, December 13, 2012

Daylight

 
Many of you know about  my school girl crush on Maroon 5's front man, Adam Levine.  He's hot.  He's everything my husband is not (i.e. covered in tattoos, 6 feet tall, wears skinny jeans, rarely keeps clean-shaven and sings to make my heart skip a beat)!  He's just a fantasy, I get it. 
 
 
However, putting my googly eyes and tingles aside.......Adam and his bandmates come along and do this.....Daylight
 
This fan-made video will wrap you up and snuggle you in; like so many of our previous Confession of a Curvy Girl posts - with real life confessions of insecurities, heartache, love and more. 
 
Please watch the clip; I promise you it will make you feel good and inspired.  The world can be a better place - starting with you and me.
 
 
Thank you, Adam and Maroon 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment